LiFePO4 Battery Pack for Ev (144V 200ah)
- Model NO.: 144V 200ah
- Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Connection Mode: Series Connection
- Warranty: 2years
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: Hipower
- Packing: Carton
- Standard: CE
- Origin: Shandong, China
- HS Code: 8507600000
- Production Capacity: 60 Million Ah / Month
LiFePO4 Battery Pack 144V200ah for Ev
Product Specifications /Features
1. Green, Safety, Clean Batteries:
2. Maintenance Free
3. Long life cycle up to 2000 times.
4. High energy density, about 150Wh/L or 95Wh/kg.
5. Charging current up to 2C.
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 5% per month).
5. Operation temperature: -20 deg. C to 65 deg. C
Well and High Quality Control
Small Order Acceptable
1. Storage battery
2. E-Bike battery
3. Electric Scooters battery
4. Electric Vehicle battery
5. Trolling Motor Power Center
6. Electric vessel battery
7. Electric yacht battery
8. Electric boat battery
9. Boat Battery
10. Fish boat battery
1. LiFePO4 cells, and various packs as needed, including Prismatic cells, from 20AH to 300AH; Cylindrical cells, from 18650 to 42110;
2. Offering full power solution: "LiFePO4 battery pack + Charger + BMS"
3. Widely used in various fields: EV(electric car/Scooter/motorcycle etc. ), marine, storage, UPS, telecom, industry, electric grid, etc.
4. Delivering high power and energy density, long life, and excellent safety performance
5. With stable quality, adopting CLMT quality control method
HIPOWER Company brief introduction:
1. Specialize in the R & D of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery and other related products since 2004.
2. Have production bases of 520, 000 square meters with a monthly production capacity of 60million Ah.
3. Provide LiFePO4 battery from 20Ah to 500Ah battery pack, battery management system (BMS) and battery charger as a complete solution since 2004...
4. Hipower Academia Sinica ----- a nucleus technical R&D team with 50 PhDs and Masters.
5.8 R&D centers: Batteries, Battery structure, Electron, Diaphragm, Cathode material, Application of batteries, E-Vehicles, E-bus
6. Cooperate with: MIT of US, Toronto University CA, Tsinghua University, China Electric Power Research Institute, China Post and Scientific Research Institute, Central South University
7.16 invention patents: Ranked No. 16 among the global LiFePO4 battery patent applications in terms of patents numbers.
|Superior Life||8 - 12X longer cycle life than lead acid battery|
|Lighter Weight||More than 35% lighter than lead acid battery|
|Smaller volume||More than 65% smaller than lead acid battery|
|Lower self-discharge||The self-discharge is 1/20 of lead acid battery battery|
|Low Environmental Impact||No hazardous materials, lead-free construction for low carbon footprint|
|Higher Power||Consistent performance, even at high discharge rates|
|Higher Usable Energy||Wide SOC (state of charge) range enables greater battery utilization|
|Wide working temperature range||From -25° C to 65° C|
|Excellent Safety||Integrated safety systems including short circuit, overvoltage and over discharge protection|
|Superior abuse tolerance compared to metal oxide lithium ion chemistries|